Want to renew your ACWA Membership?
I'm looking for
Only ACWA Members can access the full suite of COVID-19 information documents. The following is just a sample of the publications available to our members.
Information for Business
- Coronavirus-Covid-19 What You Need to Know
- ACWA Coronavirus #1 Tips to help keep you and your staff safe
- Detailed COVID-19 Management Plan compiled by Moore Stephens
Information for Employers
- Coronavirus-Covid-19 Information for Employers
- ESSA Workplace Alert March 2020- Coronavirus, Your Obligations as an Employer
- ACWA ESSA Coronavirus Update 16 March 2020 - Employee Travel Bans
- COVID-19 Employees rights to leave and pay
Economic Stimulus Opportunities for Car Wash Owners
- ACWA Coronavirus #3 Aust Govt Stimulus packages - What you need to know
- The First $17.6 bn Stimulus Package - What You Need to Know
- The Second $66.1bn Stimulus Package - What You Need to Know
- Australian Government Fact Sheet - Cash Flow Assistance for Business
- Australian Stimulus Package Summary - PowerPoint Moore Stephens
- COVID-19 Fact Sheet -Information for Employers - Federal Government Job Keeper Scheme
Members can access all Covid-19 WHS, IR and Business Advice by logging into the Member's Area of the website.
Member's Bulletin Updates
ACWA provides Members with regular email bulletins as COVID-19 conditions and regulations change.
These bulletins can be found in the top navigation under "News" and the most recent of them, are featured in the news feed on this home page.
COVID-19 Resource Centre
ACWA is constructing an area on this website to provide a central information area on matters surrounding the COVID-19 Pandemic.
An email announcement will be made in the coming days.
In the interim ACWA is encouraging all members to review the COVID-19 business documents in the Members Only section of this website.
Members can access all Covid-19 WHS and IR advice by logging into the Member's Area of the website.
Available exclusive and FREE to ACWA Members.
It is imperative that car wash sites do everything in their power to ensure the safety of staff and customers.
Community Safety Posters posters reinforce the need for customers to maintain the principles of social distancing while at your car wash and highlight the ways your wash site is helping to ensure customer safety.
The posters come with messages suitable for use across the range of wash sites from Self-serve and Automatic.
Each poster is available in A4 and A3 (poster) sizes.
Place your order by clicking the link below
What's news at ACWA
ACWA takes this opportunity to advise members of several Worksafe inspections carried out at car wash sites in Victoria in the last week.
Car wash site operators are encouraged to review and update their WHS Site Plans and ensure any required on-site signage is clear and visible to customers.