South Australian Premier Announces End to Lockdown
South Australian Premier Steven Marshall has released details about the state’s preparation to lift lockdown at midnight tonight.
A summary of restrictions that will remain in place include:
- Masks remain mandatory in all “high risk” settings – personal care services, passenger transport services and healthcare services and are “strongly recommended” in the workplace.
- Density requirement of one person per four square metres
- Food and beverage consumption seated only – outdoor and indoor
- Restrictions on shisha bars, dancing and singing to continue for seven days
- Household gatherings and private activities limited to 10 people maximum per household (including members of the home)
- Weddings and funerals can have a maximum of 50 people
- Gyms may reopen with one person per eight square metres
- Masks become part of the norm for secondary school pupils.
ACWA will provide further details if and when it becomes available