Chemical and equipment
Melbourne and Adelaide
Car & Truck Wash sites
You will report to the Manager and be responsible for prospecting and gaining new business. Managing your territory, you will call on conveyor, in-bay, self-serve, and fleet operations accounts, and truck washing facilities whilst providing high level customer service. You will be selling quality products at affordable pricing.
- Retain and grow sales in current accounts and sell new accounts
- Must be able to reach sales targets
- Help customers develop their business and improve their profitability.
- Identify and build rapport with key customer contacts and decision makers.
- Complete trails and provide reports back to customers
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and long-term sales plans.
- Assist customers to broaden their knowledge
- Previous selling experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Computer proficiency, including outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fully understand how chemicals are used in car and truck wash sites
- Strong customer service and account retention skills
- Have strong account development skills
- Understanding of sales processes and ability to implement them in the field
- Exceptional interpersonal, phone and written communication, and presentations skills
- Strong follow-up and organisational skills
- Valid driver’s license
Contact – Brad Barrack on (mob) 0418 683 243 (email) firstname.lastname@example.org