A reminder to all Victorian members that all Victorian workplaces must have a COVIDSafe Plan in place.
The government has released a new template to assist businesses to ensure that their plans cover all the current requirements. It is not mandatory to use this template, but it provides an excellent checklist to ensure your wash’s current COVIDSafe Plans comply with legislation.
Your COVIDSafe Plan must:
- Outline your actions to help prevent the introduction of COVID-19 to your workplace
- Prescribe the type of face mask or personal protective equipment (PPE) required for your workforce
- How you will prepare for and respond to a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19 in your workplace
- How you will meet all the requirements set out by the Victorian Government.
- Organisations with multiple worksites must complete a COVIDSafe Plan for each worksite.
The Victorian Government is offering a free support service for small to medium businesses to ensure your COVIDSafe Plan is up to date and reflects current COVIDSafe Settings
Further detail and information can be found here https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/covidsafe-plan